Ngorongoro

Ngorongoro
Ngorongoro - Zebra

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Winding Down

Hey All,

So I don't have a lot to write, other than that things here are coming to a close. I have my final exam tomorrow and I leave for my safari on Thursday.

I'm enjoying the slow last few days, and am getting excited to be home.

I don't know if I'll post anything substantial, even after the safari. I will try, but if not, keep an eye on my facebook as I'll be more likely to post pictures there.

Hope all is well with everyone. Thank you so much for sharing this journey with me. It's been an amazing ride. I cannot wait to come home and see everyone,

Love and miss you all.

Less than a week,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Hey Col,
    Good luck with your exam. Actually, it should be ove as I write this. Can't wait to hear about your safari AND/OR see the pictures. Can't wait until your home...missing you so much!
    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete