Ngorongoro

Ngorongoro
Ngorongoro - Zebra

Friday, July 16, 2010

Leap and the Net Will Appear

Days 27-29 (7/14-16):

Hello all,

Sorry for the grouped post this time. I don’t have a whole lot to update on since this week has really just been the winding down of my program. I turned in my paper on Thursday night (by email) and I had my last day of class today.

I’ll just give you a run-down of what the rest of my trip looks like, since it will begin to pick up pace again starting tomorrow:

Sat 7/17: Hiking the waterfalls around Mt. Meru

Sun 7/18: Skyping with my family for my brother Patrick and his wife Katie’s birthday!!!!!

Mon 7/19: Visiting the Africa Court of Human and People’s Rights, touring and meeting with officials

Wed 7/21: Final Exam!

Thurs & Fri 7/22 & 23: SAFARI at Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara

Sat 7/24: Hike around the bottom of Mt. Kilimanjaro

Sun 7/25: Final dinner with the girls

Mon 7/26: Flight from Kilimanjaro Int’l to Amsterdam @ 8:30 p.m.

Tues 7/27: Arrive in JFK @ 7:40 pm – I’M HOME!

It’s going to be a fun next ten days, so I’m pretty excited.

I promise to post something more substantial after the water hike and maybe on Sunday.

Love and miss you all!

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Hey Col,

    The next several days does sound exciting. The Ngoragora Crater is supposed to be awesome. The birthplace of civilization. I am so syked for you. I wish I were there doing this with you but you let me do that with this blog. Enjoy these last days and then come home to me safe!
    Love you MOM

    ReplyDelete