Ngorongoro

Ngorongoro
Ngorongoro - Zebra

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Eagle Has Landed

Hey All!

I am here and safe and sound. Two days of traveling took a toll but I'm fighting the jet lag and jumping in head first. It is roughly 8 am where I am, and it is Saturday 6/19. (Happy Birthday, Bubba!).

Arusha is really nice. Africa is definitely different than I expected, but then again I'm not sure what expectations I had anyway. I like it so far. The first night was hard and I'm feeling significantly homesick but I hope/know it will pass and I'll get used to life here for the next 5 weeks.

I can't update too much right now, I will try to update in more detail later when I have some more free time but for now, Jambo! And I love you all.

Colleen

p.s. feel free to leave a comment, I could really use the love right now :]

3 comments:

  1. love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISSS YOU!!!!! by me lots of gifts ;) Oh, and nothing here has changed so don't even worry about it. Have an adventure for me! <3 Yiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!! We both know that the homesickness will pass...just give it a few days, you'll fall in love with Arusha and you'll be having such a great time you won't want to come home!!!

    I LOVE this blog, I'm soo looking forward to reading updates whenever you can...

    Miss you already and LOVE you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete